14 Jan 2013

Things I will do once a month

After losing a year's gross salary in the last financial collapse

I resolved that if I returned to work for a good salary again, I would do things different

Spend more, save less... seeing as I lost 40% of it anyway.

So once a month, I will spend some money on some whimsical stuff


Standing engagements include

  • A night at a restaurant
  • A spa treatment
I am also taking out a health plan and doing the preventative care thing.

May not agree with all of western medicine techniques, but I do think that periodic monitoring is a good practice.

Will hire a day cleaner who irons if I can find one.

An airconditioner

Yoga twice - although I already do that at only $100
 Aqua aerobics

The formula was 10% of time spent at work sitting on exercise... works out at about 3 hours a week

And yes, if you work longer hours you need to exercise more.

Will really need to plan time, to study the ten hours a week.

Strive to finish FA1 of 105 before starting the job.



1 comment:

  1. This you should do immediately:
    STOP worshipping an idol.
    START worshipping Jesus.
    Follow us Upstairs, dear:
    + en.gravatar.com/MatteBlk +
    Love you.
    Cya soon.
    be@peace.
    -GBY

    ReplyDelete