31 Oct 2012

Alive

Working on another website these days

http://gocheekit.weebly.com/

And also I have all three subjects going at the same time. Plan sort of fell aside, very quickly.

Have ended up doing 202, instead of 103 because I missing a book for 103.

Did the SA1.

Also doing the PH207 course, I find the Solid state chemistry too, well, I have no interest at the moment.

The PH207 course is great.

Right now trying to find the rule for the recoding of a continuous to a binary variable on a median split, allocation of the median in an odd number of observations.

My gut says add to side with the mean in a skewed distribution. But do not know how I know this, it just seems intuitive.

On to the kitchen pots. We have more covers than pots and none seem to match. Sigh.

2 comments:

  1. Hi i am Gary Gocheekt son Of Harold Gocheekit. I would like to get in contact with family in Trinnidad who i do not Know as my father remaried in the uk and was very secretive.Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi i am Gary Gocheekt son Of Harold Gocheekit. I would like to get in contact with family in Trinnidad who i do not Know as my father remaried in the uk and was very secretive.Any help would be appreciated.

    ReplyDelete